This is the first of five modules of an online course for PhD students on Mastering the PhD.
How do you discover the right topic for your PhD, choose the best advisor, and select the right University for your PhD research?
These are the first and critical steps in setting you up to succeed in your PhD quest.
This course will guide you through these steps so that you will be fully informed to make better decisions in these key areas and help you achieve your PhD in the fastest and most effective way possible.
After completing this course you will be able to:
1. Understand the process in how to achieve a PhD
2. Identify the critical steps in selecting a topic for PhD research
3. Identifying the critical steps in finding the right advisor for PhD research
4. Critical analysis aiding in the process of choosing the right University for PhD research
5. Successfully navigate the PhD process
The course contains over 90 minutes of video and audio material: 18 videos, transcriptions, and an exclusive audio interview with Professor Inger Mewburn, a leading expert on PhD research, author and founder of the popular Thesiswhisperer blog.
The online course is hosted on Udemy and can be accessed here: